A Superb Tibetan Bowl for ASMR
Here is a nice Tibetan Bowl for ASMR , an Asian Musical Instrument usually used around the Himalayan regions (Tibet, Nepal, etc…) and northern India. Designed in a mix of 7 superior quality Metals , this Tibetan Bowl for ASMR is entirely handmade by experienced craftsmen.
The ASMR from English Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response is an acronym that describes a pleasant tingling sensation in the scalp during stimuli. This Tibetan Bowl has been specially designed to produce such tingling.
Given as a gift :
- A wooden mallet
- A pillow
Tibetan Buddhist monks have been using Sounds produced by the vibrations of Tibetan Singing Bowls for thousands of years for their benefits and considerable Therapeutic Healing properties . Sound is fascinating and provides a feeling of ultimate well-being and inner peace. Highly relevant in order to improve its techniques of Relaxation , Meditation , Sound Massage or even to exercise its Chakras . Singing this Singing Bowl requires only a quick and simple initiation that will suit anyone interested in the hidden mysteries of the Orient.
Technical characteristics of the Tibetan Bowl for ASMR
- Public concerned: From beginner to advanced
- Diameter: From 12 to 30 centimeters
- Height and Weight of the 12 Cm Singing Bowl: 5.5 Cm – 460 Grams
- Height and Weight of the 13 Cm Singing Bowl: 6.5 Cm – 520 Grams
- Height and Weight of the 15 Cm Singing Bowl: 7.5 Cm – 550 Grams
- Height and Weight of the 16 Cm Singing Bowl: 8.5 Cm – 710 Grams
- Height and Weight of the 18 Cm Singing Bowl: 8.5 Cm – 860 Grams
- Materials: High Quality Seven Metal Alloy
Below is an example of a Tibetan Bowl Musician playing this type of Instrument:
Interested in Asian Musical Instruments? We invite you to discover the Tibetan Bowl from Nepal as well as the Japanese-inspired Singing Bowl .