A Superb Ocarina range Alto
Turn to our sumptuous Ocarina range Alto of 12 Holes ! This small object is a Wind Musical Instrument from the European continent which has the originality of resembling a goose’s head, hence its name Ocarina which means ‘little goose’ in the Italian language. The Ocarina range Alto is created from dolomite ceramic of impeccable quality. Its handling will be easy and instantaneous for your greatest satisfaction.
The most common range for an Ocarina that will suit most musicians.
Given as a gift :
- A leather carry bag
Dream partner in order to help you at any time of the day to relax but also to make you decompress, the Ocarina can be worn during your outings, in your Meditation sessions or musical awakening with Children or Babies. Highlighted by the Zelda video game, this Handcrafted Musical Instrument will take you on an exceptional auditory journey to discover new horizons in Europe. You have never practiced the Ocarina? Do not worry, it really corresponds to beginners who will have the possibility of very quickly composing their own pieces. Do not doubt any longer and buy yourself this attractive Musical Instrument for yourself or in order to offer it as a Gift to a member of your family.
Technical characteristics of the Ocarina range Soprano
- Public concerned: From beginner to advanced
- Type of instrument: Wind – Woodwind family
- Number of Holes: 12
- Range / Key: Alto – Do, Sol or Fa
- Materials: High quality, eco-friendly dolomite ceramic
- Dimensions and Weight Tone C: 17.6 x 11.1 x 5.2 centimeters – 300 grams
- Dimensions and Weight Tone Sol: 21.1 x 12.0 x 6.3 centimeters – 420 grams
- Dimensions and Weight Tone F: 21.8 x 12.8 x 6.5 centimeters – 440 grams
Below is an example of an Ocarina Musician playing this type of Instrument:
Interested in African Musical Instruments? We invite you to discover the Professional quality Ocarina as well as the Low range Ocarina .